HITTING THE RESET BUTTON
The Armada changed things for our search. The two of us didn’t think that we needed that much space in a vehicle. But your stance changes when you’re able to comfortably put car seats in and out of a car without having to play Jenga in the process.
Cars taken off of the list:
Durango: Not enough hip room to justify a purchase. We did find ourselves constantly revisiting this vehicle because it looks so big in person. Perhaps it will get an in person visit if we find there are three latch systems in it.
MDX: Is it worth the money for a luxury version of the Pilot? We don’t think so.
QX60: Luxury version of the Pathfinder, and we already discussed that vehicle.
Explorer (wasn’t on original list): Only two latch sets on the second row bench
Cars added to the list:
And now the search continues…
Keep following as we search for the right vehicle. Other parts of the series can be found here:
- Episode 1: The Search For A New Nulla Ratione (Mode of Transportation
- Episode 2: The Pizzazz-less Cockpit
- Episode 3: Unfortunately Going Where Plenty Have Begrudgingly Gone Before
- Episode 4: The Path to Nowhere and an Unexpected Player
- Episode 5: There Ain’t No Room For Boring, but There Can Be Only One (Car Seat In The Back)
- Episode 7: How Far Would You Go For A Bench Seat?
- Episode 8: Yukon Ho!