This post is going to serve as a yearly reminder of what recipes we use when it comes to our menu’s staples.
In no particular order, here they are:
- Macaroni and Cheese; a classic recipe found by my mom in a Martha Stewart Living magazine back in the 90’s I believe. It’s the best mac I’ve ever had (it’s because of the nutmeg and the cheese sauce). I might not eat as much of it as I used to but it’s still amazing.
- Cranberry sauce; why use that stuff from the can when you can have the real deal? It’s easy to do and tastes so much better.
- Fried Turkey with an injection and a rub, cooked 3 minutes a pound plus 5 minutes
- Wings, my wife’s wings are the best (don’t @ me)
- Green beans with pecans and bacon, I don’t know where my wife got this recipe but they cook quickly on the stovetop and taste amazing.