I enjoy watching “Inside the Actor’s Studio” with James Lipton. At the end of every interview, he asks his guest 10 questions originally from a French series, “Bouillon de Culture” hosted by Bernard Pivot. I thought I’d have some fun and answer those questions here.
- What is your favorite word? Believe
- What is your least favorite word? Can’t
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? My wife
- What turns you off?
FailureSitting on my laurels
- What is your favorite curse word? $h!+ I don’t have one anymore
- What sound or noise do you love? My family laughing
- What sound or noise do you hate? My family crying
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
General manager of a sports franchiseArtist/Writer
- What profession would you not like to do? Working at a toy store
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Well done