Stephen Colbert has a new(er) segment called The Colbert Questionert. He asks guests fifteen questions “‘scientifically designed, psyche probing’ questions” to really get to know them. I enjoy these lightning round question and answer type segments (see the Pivot Questionnaire from Inside the Actor’s Studio).
Here we go:
- What is the best sandwich? Meatball sub
- What’s one thing you own that you should really throw out? My old Citadel stuff. Uniforms, manuals, belt buckles. Honestly, what am I going to do with them? It’s just taking up space. But can you donate those uniforms? Maybe that’s why I still have it. I don’t know who to give it to.
- What is the scariest animal? Snakes are quite creepy
- Apples or Oranges? Oranges, but only those cutie oranges. They’re simpler to deal with.
- Have you ever asked someone for their autograph? Yes, on multiple occasions. I was heartbroken though one time when my brother and I went to ask three wrestlers for their autographs at a Shoney’s. We were rejected and it hurt to the core.
- What do you think happens when we die? I don’t know, but I hope it’s something unbelievable.
- Favorite action movie? (Right now…) Mission: Impossible: Fallout
- Favorite smell? My wife’s lotion
- Least favorite smell? Poop
- Exercise: Worth it? Yes, it just helps you feel better.
- Flat or sparkling? Flat.
- Most used app on your phone? Disney Magic Kingdoms. It’s a game that delights me to no end and my kingdom keeps expanding. 🙂
- You get one song to listen to for the rest of your life: What do you listen to? Eye of the Tiger by New Found Glory…it doesn’t say I’m listening to it on loop.
- What number am I thinking of? 21
- Describe the rest of your life in five words…A fun and memorable journey